London: Corduroy dress and cherry jacket


I haven't been here for a while but it's because of travelling and if not because of that, it must have been because of the hair straightener which burnt my hair entirely and I rather hide in my room unless my hair looks tidy.
The sun in London is out for the first time in a few months so I couldn't miss the possibility of taking some photos for my blog.
So here we are, with ma casual sort of cowgirl dress look and cherry 'foamy' jacket. I honestly love those two pieces from VIPme shop. Great quality for not such a big amount of money.

You can now get a little discount with my code: Magdalena524, use it at checkout at www.vipme.com to get $5 OFF on Orders Over $50!










jacket - VIPme, dress - VIPme , bag- ZARA, trainers - NEXT

5 comments:

  1. This dress is just awesome! But... your jacket stole my heart. Looks just amazing. I totally love it! That colour is the best.

    https://lilutuu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastyczna jest ta kurtka <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. piękna całość www.adriana-style.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The jacket of the season for me has to be the Bomber Jacket. i love this jacket so much!!! I always get questions where i get it from and I'm glad to get it from Famous movie jackets. They have huge variety of leatherjackets, Vintage jackets, movies jackets and lots of more.

    ReplyDelete